PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
At Signature, we attach the greatest importance to respecting and protecting the privacy and personal data of our customers.
The purpose of this page is to explain the processing of personal data implemented as part of the use of our services via our website www.signature.fr, in accordance with the laws of January 6, 1978, known as the Data Protection Act, and of June 20, 2018, resulting from the European Data Protection Regulation (RGPD).
The person in charge of the processing implemented on the Signature.fr website is :
SIGNATURE SAS (hereinafter "Signature"), a simplified joint stock company with a capital of 63,342.27 euros, registered in the Lille Trade and Companies Register under number 409 184 801, identified under the intra-community VAT number FR15 409 184 801, whose registered office is in Quesnoy sur Deûle (59890), 720, chemin du Cœur Joyeux.
This document constitutes the Personal Data protection policy implemented by Signature and is intended to provide information on the commitments and practical measures taken to ensure the respect and protection of personal data.
1. DATA COLLECTION
Personal data" refers to all information concerning you as a natural person and which makes it possible to identify you, directly or indirectly. The personal data that we are likely to collect when you browse the site and place an order are in particular your name, first name, postal address, e-mail address and telephone number as well as navigation data (IP address, etc.).
Signature may collect your personal data when
- you browse the pages of the site (desktop or mobile)
- you subscribe to our information feeds (newsletter, alerts, etc.)
- you create your customer account ("My account" section)
- you get in touch with our company ("Contact" section)
- you apply for a job ("Recruitment" section)
2. USE OF DATA
The personal data that must be collected in order to process and manage the Customer's orders and to maintain the business relationship between Signature and the Customer are marked with an asterisk on all relevant pages of the website.
Signature undertakes to process or use the Customer's data only insofar as this is necessary to contact the Customer, process requests, create and manage the usage profile and for all the purposes listed below.
It allows Signature to:
- Process your questions or requests for information by email, telephone or chat
- Manage your customer account, your shopping cart and your orders
- Manage your deliveries, the follow-up of your orders as well as the after-sales service
- Send you the Signature Newsletter if you have subscribed to it
- Collect your opinion on our site and our products by offering you to participate in surveys or polls, by email or by phone
- Personalize the site (mobile and desktop) according to your affinities
- To analyze the frequentation of the sites (mobile and desktop)
- Organize contests and advertising games
- Fight against fraud during the payment of the order
With the exception of commercial prospecting operations for which we rely on your explicit consent, Signature considers that all of the processing operations listed above are necessary for the performance of the contract between the Customer and Signature.
You may withdraw your consent to commercial prospecting at any time by clicking on the link provided for this purpose at the bottom of our newsletters or by making a written request directly on the website or by post to the address of the head office. Once the unsubscription has been successfully completed, your email address is removed from the mailing list.
Signature is the sole recipient of your personal data. However, your data may be passed on to third parties (subcontractors) who will then use it on behalf of and in accordance with Signature's instructions.
3. TRANSMISSION OF DATA TO AUTHORIZED THIRD PARTIES
Signature will only pass on your personal data to third parties in the following cases
- For the purpose of shipping and payment of your order
- When using a technical service provider to provide you with the requested service (e.g. sending the Signature newsletter)
- For the collection of customer opinions on the articles sold
- As part of the maintenance and technical development of the website and mobile site
- At the request of judicial authorities or any administrative authority authorized by law
If you explicitly consent to the transmission of this information to partners (for example for advertising purposes).
Third party contractors are subject to a confidentiality obligation and may only use your data in accordance with our contractual terms and applicable law.
4. RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal information will be kept only for the time necessary for the service operations until the execution of our services and in compliance with the regulations in force, unless :
- you exercise your right to delete your personal data, as described in 5.2.
- a longer retention period is authorized or imposed by virtue of a legal or regulatory obligation
For customers who have provided their identity via the contact form on the Site, the data is kept for one (1) year from the last contact of the prospect.
During this period, we put in place all the necessary means to ensure the confidentiality and security of your personal data, so as to prevent their damage, deletion or access by unauthorized third parties.
Apart from the cases set out in this personal data policy, Signature undertakes not to sell, rent, transfer or give access to your data to third parties without your prior consent, except for legitimate reasons (legal obligation, exercise of rights of defense, etc.).
The processing and hosting of Personal Data is carried out in the European Union.
It is possible to set the following cookies:
- Social network cookie
- Marketing cookie
There are different types of cookies that we have grouped into three categories;
5.1. Cookies strictly necessary for the proper functioning of the site
The use of these cookies allows, among other things, that the signature.fr site can offer you the following services:
- Access to your customer account
- Saving of your basket
- Saving your wish list and your favorites
- Saving and displaying the last products consulted on your session
5.2. Cookies for audience measurement and statistics
These cookies allow us to establish statistics on the frequentation of the signature.fr site. This information is useful to us :
- to carry out studies in order to adapt the content of the Site to your needs
- to detect malfunctions and improve our quality of service.
5.3. Cookies from social networks and advertising cookies from partner companies
They may be placed on your terminal in order to improve the interactivity of our site and to personalize the advertising offer that is sent to you outside our site according to your interests.
You have the option of setting the parameters of cookies from our Site by using our cookie management center.
For the main browsers, you can refer to the following pages:
- For Internet Explorer™
- For Safari™
- For Chrome™
- For Firefox™
- For Opera™
6. YOUR RIGHTS
6.1. Customer's rights of access, rectification and deletion
In accordance with Article 13 of the European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 and the "Data Protection" law of January 6, 1978 as amended in 2004, every person has the right to access, rectify and delete his or her personal data, as well as the right to limit the processing, the right to object and the right to portability of his or her data.
You can exercise these rights by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
In order for us to satisfy your request and to avoid any usurpation of identity, a copy of a double-sided identity document may be requested by Signature. We undertake to respond within a maximum of one month following receipt of your duly completed request.
Any person also has, on the basis of Article 77 of Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, the right to refer the matter to any competent supervisory authority, such as the CNIL, if he or she believes that a processing of his or her Personal Data violates the requirements of the applicable regulations on Personal Data. For more information on how to exercise your rights, you can contact the Commission Nationale de l'Information et des Libertés, in particular by consulting its website (www.cnil.fr).
6.2. Communication to the Customer in the event of a serious breach
When a personal data breach - "a breach of security resulting in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed" - is such that it is likely to result in a high risk to the Customer's rights and freedoms, Signature undertakes to notify the Customer of the breach within a reasonable time.
The notification shall include:
- the nature of the breach
- the contact details of the department responsible for processing the personal data and, if applicable, the data protection officer
- the likely consequences of the breach
- the measures taken by Signature to remedy the breach, including, where appropriate, measures to mitigate any negative consequences.
This same notification is not mandatory and therefore the Customer will not be notified when:
- Signature has implemented appropriate protective measures
- Signature has taken subsequent measures to ensure that the high risk is no longer likely to materialize
- Signature has carried out a public communication or similar information measure to the Customers concerned, as individual notification would require disproportionate efforts.
7. INFORMATION ON THE MODIFICATION OF THE DATA PROTECTION POLICY
This document is subject to change as the website and our services develop, as well as legislative and regulatory changes and in light of the recommendations of the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL). It is therefore recommended to reread this policy from time to time on a regular basis.